Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lessons from Friends

I have a friend on National Television. He is on the Sing Off  on NBC and they are doing remarkable!! (They being BYU Vocal Point). The camera loves him and follows him everywhere. You should totally tune in to watch, Mondays on NBC @ 7:00. Super Charismatic.


My friend is the one third in on the left, good ol' Jake.


Then I have friend who is at Northwestern University getting his law degree. He just accepted an offer with a firm in Chicago!! He is 22 years old!!! Super Smart & Determined.



Then I have a friend has more friends then the M&M plant has M&M's. Super Outgoing.

I'm the Green one 8th down from the top :]


 And then there is me who is changing the world one student at a time!!!



I love how we all impact the world in very different ways. Not just the few people in this post, but EVERYONE!! We all have the opportunity to be great examples to the people around us, whether it be on t.v. with celebrities around us, or by protecting the little guy in court, or by teaching someone something new, or by just being a friend to someone who needed a friend. Anyone who reads this blog, you have impacted someone, most likely me. You have made me the person that I am. Thank you for being great!!!

I have a song stuck in my head that I feel is appropriate to share. It is to celebrate friendships already made and any fun times we have had and for new friends that I will soon make memories with. This song is just so chipper and happy and I just LOVE it!!! There is happiness everywhere!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you! I hope you are having a blast at Weber! I loved watching Jake on TV it was great (the one excuse for me to like Vocal Point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha Logan, I just barely saw this!! I know, Jake is the only reason I like anything that deals with BYU ;) I hope Europe is treating you well!! (P.S. you are an M&M personality)

    ReplyDelete