Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday WIshes

sometimes this is how I feel
I have been thinking back on my birthday about a weeks ago, which then had me think on my past birthdays, and they have been great!!

I had an amazing group birthday party my sophomore year.We had three actual birthdays in February, and two half birthdays. It was so much fun and very mush so a full house!! This was by far one of the most amazing years of my college experience, which I have blogged about previously.

NEXT....
 My awesome family took me to WENDOVER for my 21st birthday! Luckily, it landed on a Friday and it was much fun to go and gamble some money away with them. I am happy I was able to experience my first official game of black jack and slots was with my family.


Another GREAT birthday-

When a very dear friend, surprised me with a party. She even made fruit pizza and cupcakes!! We were just able to talk and mingle with friends and friends of friends. She is such a great person and I really appreciate all that she did for me that day.





This year, I was able to go see a movie with my family, eat dinner, and scream and each other while playing a game call PIT . The movie we saw was The Woman in Black which was actually really good, I jumped quite a bit.
The best part was getting tricked by my brother with my gift. He gave me his copy of the Mockingbird, some FunDIP, a Lemonade. I thought it was weird that he gave me candy, but I didn't say anything. He asked me how far I was in the book before I had to give it back to him. I flip it open and find in the front of the book a concert ticket to one of my favorite bands!!  



MAYDAY PARADE here I come!!
Hopefully we can hang out again this time!!!!!

I guess the reason I have been thinking about my previous birthdays so much is because I am reaching nun approved age. HA. At least that is what my community thinks of me. I think I am apart of the generation that is muffling between how things used to be, traditionally, to how they are everywhere else in the nation. 

I am 23 years old. I have my BA and am beginning a new adventure in a new-ish town. 
I am successful! I am intelligent. I am excited to begin the new adventures of my life with a career. I know that I am where I am for a reason and I am beginning to try and adjust to it as best I can. Going from a small town to a commuter town is not easy. I just read a lot. I reminisce a lot at work, hence where the idea for this post came from.

3 comments:

  1. That's is the most beautiful fruit pizza I have ever seen. Mine never look that good. Happy Birthday! Funny that you say you're almost nun approved age. Enjoy your freedom!!!! What city are you living in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie! Happy birthday wonderful girl! That is an awesome looking fruit pizza. So, I think that we NEED to get together soon. It has been too long. I need a life update and mostly I just miss you. I think you're great.

    Love you girl!
    Tyra

    P.S. Love your playlist on here. I am studying to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am living in Ogden Priscilla. Ha ha Yes, I thought my nun punt was pretty funny!!!

    CAN WE PLEASE GET TOGETHER TYRA!! I need to hear what is going on on your side of the tracks. I am glad you like my music, I'm going to be updating it this week sometime. It needs some new tunes.

    ReplyDelete