Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful for this day

I am eternally grateful for a holiday of good food, good company, no school and a day when the nation can thank their Creator for the blessings we have. 
I am so blessed. I am grateful to live in a country where I have the right to do the things I want. Being able to gain an education is one of the greatest blessings to me. A chance to better myself and to make a better life for everyone that is to come into the world. An opportunity to leave everything better then how I found it because I have the obligation to by being as blessed as I have been. 
Tis the season to spread love through anyway that makes somebody else feel blessed by what I have done.


I love this holiday and I thank President Lincoln for establishing this during a time in our history that was darkest we had ever faced and probably will ever face as a nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment