Sunday, November 28, 2010

One of the ugliest things in the world I constantly see is contention. It is a wood to a fire of hate and insensitivity. I get so sick of seeing it, hearing it, and then being encompassed in it, in that moment in time when I find myself doing it, I run!! 
I run to get away from everything and take a moment to breathe. At the moment of this deep breath I think so many random thoughts and questions of frustration, fear, and anxiety. 
I then try to let it all go, but is that possible? 
Can I just forget about the things that cause my mind to run circles, trying to see it from every angle, and then just let go?
Yep. I can. Mind over matter baby. Or I guess in this case mind over mind. Ha ha.
I love the fact that I can do whatever I see fit, I can find alternate means to get around a rock or a pothole that is one my path of life, all I have to do is stop and look at it and then find that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment