Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh. Here comes the snow!

I love the snow, I love when the snowflakes are ginormous and I catch one in my mouth. But I only love snow for the month of December. I love seeing houses with Christmas lights and  snow. This is one of my favorite memories of the Christmas season from when I was little, driving around and seeing all the pretty lit houses. When there is snow all around, it makes Christmas lights appear even brighter. But when I cannot even see outside my living room window because of all the snow.... 
it is too much snow!!



I do love how I can snuggle in a blanket, sipping my hot coco and watch everyone walk by freezing outside. I can just sit inside loving the snow. However, when I am out trying to walk to class I hate it! I obviously have a love hate relationship with snow. I think that it is more hate than love.

I know what you are thinking, 'if you hate the snow so much, why do you go to a school where it is snowing for 7/9 months you are there'?  Because I love everything else that my school has to offer. I love the friends I have up here, the education I am receiving, the small town feel that only can be felt in places like here. The snow is only a side note to all the things I love about this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment